Right Place, Right time
“It’s like an insight into the board meeting”
Our analysts interview over 3,000 European marketing decision-makers each year. Naturally we question on incumbent agencies and their review dates, but we also discuss challenges being faced and how marketers are looking to overcome these.
Following every discussion we track which disciplines of marketing are being explored by marketers and when they’ll begin to look at agency partners. We provide critical news that is simply not available anywhere else, allowing our clients to build relationships and jump to the front of the queue for when reviews begin.
Here are just a few examples of live briefs and reviews that clients were alerted to months before they became public knowledge:-
HALFORDS AD REVIEW – 10' DAYS NOTICE
- Pearlfinders – 31st January 2017 – “This is an opportunity for larger agencies to give strategic and creative content support as it looks to improve the effectiveness of its TV campaigns.”
- Campaign Magazine – 9th February 2017 – “Halfords is reviewing its UK advertising account, putting incumbent Mother on alert…”
NATIONAL UTILITIES BRAND PR REVIEW – NOTICE TBC
- Pearlfinders – 23rd February 2017 – “The brand is looking to take on a new PR and media relations agency in the next month or so…”
- Business / Trade Press – No sign yet...
REBRAND & PACKAGING REDESIGN AT ENGLISH PROVENDER – 10 WEEKS' NOTICE
- Pearlfinders – 21st July 2016 – “packaging and insights agencies that can address these challenges are much more likely to illicit interest in the long-term”
- Talking Retail – 1st November 2016 – “Chutney and pickle producer English Provender has announced a range re-brand featuring “bold, distinctive and contemporary” packaging designs.
HAVEN HOLIDAYS CREATIVE REVIEW – 7 MONTHS' NOTICE
- Pearlfinders – 11th July 2016 – “agencies wanting to work with Haven Holidays need to be thinking about how they could specifically help it attract a new audience by changing perceptions… November is the best time to send a formal proposal, as planning begins in January ahead of decisions being made in March”
- Campaign Magazine – 23rd February 2017 – “Haven, the holiday company, is seeking an ad agency for strategy and creative work ahead of a new campaign…”